This release adds some minor feature enhancements, bug fixes and improved Gravity Flow integration.
If you want to disable a capability on a form for all but one user on your site, you no longer have to add all of them to a rule. The new is and is not operators make it easier to setup what users and roles are targeted in a ruleset.
Export Entries Capability
You can now control whether or not a user is able to export the entries for each form.
Hiding Unaccessible Forms
If a user does not have access to any of the core Gravity Forms capabilities or any activated Add-Ons for a form, that form will now be removed from the main Forms list, Form Switcher and the Dashboard widget.
Advanced Permissions Version 1.1 Release Notes
- Added compatibility with Gravity Forms 2.4.15.
- Added support for Export Entries capability.
- Added support for hiding forms user does not have access to from Dashboard widget. (Requires Gravity Forms 2.4.16+)
- Added support for hiding forms user does not have access to from Form Switcher. (Requires Gravity Forms 2.4.16+)
- Added support for ruleset operators (is/is not).
- Updated forms list to hide forms user has no access to.
- Fixed an issue with Preview Form toolbar item being incorrectly removed.
- Fixed an issue where capabilities were not applying early in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where permissions could not be retrieved when WordPress was not installed at top level directory.
- Fixed an issue where permissions could not be retrieved when WordPress was using plain permalinks.
- Fixed an issue where permissions would not apply when going to Entries page from menu item.
- Fixed forms with denied access from appearing in Gravity Flow Status filter.
- Fixed users with Edit Form Settings capability disabled being able to deactivate forms.