This action hook allows you to trigger custom code execution when a signing workflow status is updated from one status to another.
add_action( 'fg_legalsigning_post_session_status_update', 'your_function_name', 10, 3 );
The statuses that can be used with the hook are as follows:
- started – The workflow has started.
- completed – All signers have signed and the workflow is complete.
- cancelled – The workflow has been manually cancelled prematurely from the entry detail.
- expired – The workflow was not completed by all signers by the due date set in the signing workflow settings for the form and has expired.
- invalid – Something has prevented the workflow from continuing. This can happen for a handful of reasons, but most commonly because the entry hash in Gravity Forms differs from the entry hash stored in the workflow. If these differ, the workflow becomes invalid as we can’t ensure that the signer’s entry values haven’t been tampered with. This status is good to use if you want to trigger something custom should the workflow just generally not be able to be continued.
- $session Session
The session object
- $new_status string
The new session status
- $previous_status string
The previous session status
This hook was added in Legal Signing 3.0.